Pole Instructor Part 1
Climbing, Static Spins, Floorwork
Pole & Dance’s Pole Instructor Teacher Training is a two day, 14 hour teacher training. This training takes students through one day focused on Pole Foundations exercises, including a master class, followed by a discussion about the body mechanics, common mistakes, adjustments, and modifications for each of the individual exercises in a Foundations class. The second day focuses on the technical training of Pole Level 2 classes. Deep attention is given to teaching and spotting inverted movements and includes a deep dive into all modifications, adjustments, cues, and spotting for Level 2 curriculum tricks and transitions.
Included in the training is our 2-day, 14 hour training, a 180-page electronic version of our Curriculum Manual with access to our private Pole Instructor Facebook Group. This workshop will be led by current Pole & Dance Pole Instructors.
This training is $600. For a color print out version of the curriculum manual, the cost is an additional $150. We have payment plans available in 2 payments of $300 or 3 payments of $200.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Day 1. Pole Foundations
- 10-10:30: Introductions
- 10:30-11:45. Pole Foundations Master class
- 11:45 -1pm. Introductions & Warm Up Breakdown
- 1pm-1:45pm. Lunch Break
- 1:45pm-5pm. Foundations Curriculum Breakdown: Movements, Cues, Adjustments, Anatomy and Progressions/Regressions
Day 2. Pole Level 2
- 10am-10:30am: Review Day 1 content. Check in
- 10:30am-11:45pm: Student Led Introductions and Warm Ups
- 11:45am-1pm: Pole Level 2 Master Class
- 1pm-1:45pm: Lunch Break
- 1:45pm-4:30pm: Pole L2 Curriculum Breakdown: Movements, Cues, Adjustments, Anatomy and Progressions/Regressions
- 4:30pm-5pm: Certificates, Class Closing, Feedback Forms