Heels Intensive: Fluidity & Force
Heels technique, soft & hard style movements, choreography
Pole & Dance’s Heels Intensive: Fluidity & Force is a two day intensive that will take your sexy dance based pole work and low flow tricks to the next level. This training takes students through two days. Day one focuses on old school, classic Hollywood style where movement is slowed down, and drippy choreography technique, what we call Fluidity. Day one incorporates the following foundational elements and surprising variations of them:
- Walks and Crawls
- Leg Waves and Leg Flourishes
- Sliding Descents
- Hand Twirls
- Body Waves
- Body Isolations
- Shoulder Rolls
Day two focuses on the hard style, sometimes referred to as Russian Exotic, Modern Exotic and Dynamic Exotic, what we call Force. Day two incorporates the following foundational elements and surprising, fun variations on these movements:
- Drop Splits
- Fish Flops
- Pole Assisted Handstands
- Triple Spin (Directional Changes)
- Rappel Spin
- Arabesque Get Ups
Included in the training is our 2-day, 12 hour in person training, a 70-page electronic version of our Fluidity and Force Manual with access to our private Fluidity and Force Facebook Group and access to all choreography videos and movement breakdowns. This workshop will be led by current Pole & Dance Instructors. Total cost for the workshop is $500. For a color print out version of the manual, the cost is an additional $100. Payment plan of 2 payments of $250 is available. For questions, please email email@example.com
Day 1. Fluidity Focus.
- 10-10:30: Introductions.
- 10:30-11:45. Choreography Class 1.
- 11:45 -1pm. Foundational Moves Breakdowns and Variations.
- Walks and Crawls Variations
- Leg Waves and Flourishes Variations
- Skating Variations
- Sliding Descents Variations
- 1pm-1:45pm. Lunch Break
- 1:45pm-3pm. Foundational Moves Breakdowns and Variations Cont.
- Hand Twirls Variations
- Body Waves Variations
- Body Isolations Variations
- Shoulder Rolls Variations
- 3-3:30. Choreo Reboot.
- 3:30-4. Individual Performances and Filming.
Day 2. Force Focus.
- 10-10:30. Check In. Tissue Prep and Foam Roll.
- 10:30-11:45. Force Choreography.
- 11:45-1pm. Foundational Moves Breakdown and Variations.
- Throws Variations
- Kips Variations
- Drop Splits Variations
- Fish Flops Variations
- 1pm-1:45pm. Lunch Break
- 1:45pm-2:15. Musicality/Music Theory Breakdown.
- 2:15- 3:30. Foundational Moves Breakdown and Variations.
- Pole Assisted Handstands Variations
- Triple Spin (Directional Changes) Variations
- Rappel Spin Variations
- Arabesque Get Ups Variations
- 3:15-3:45. Individual Performances and Filming.
- 3:45-4:15. Certificates & Feedback Forms.