Lyra Part 1
Aerial Conditioning, Mounts, Movements In the Hoop
Pole & Dance’s Lyra Teacher Training is a two day teacher training.
This training takes students through two days diving deep into focused learning and practice of aerial basics and conditioning, aerial equipment knowledge, different ways to mount the hoop, and movements, tricks and transitions in and around the hoop. Each teaching session focuses on spotting, cueing, and a discussion about the body mechanics, common mistakes, adjustments, and modifications for each of the individual exercises in the curriculum.
Included in the training is our 2-day, 14 hour training, a 150-page electronic version of our Curriculum Manual with access to our private Flexibility Instructor Facebook Group. This training will be led by current Pole & Dance Active Flexibility Instructors, Amy Bond and Elizabeth B-Fit.
This training costs $600. For a color print out version of the curriculum manual, there is an optional, additional cost of $150. We have payment plans available in 2 payments of $300 or 3 payments of $200.
For questions, please email email@example.com
Day 1. Aerial Basics Focus
- 10-10:30: Introductions
- 10:30-11:45. Lyra L1 Master Class
- 11:45 -1pm. Introductions and Warmup Breakdown: Tissue Prep, Core Work and Activation
- 1pm-1:45pm. Lunch Break
- 1:45-2:15: Equipment and Clothing
- 2:15pm-5pm. Conditioning and Mounts Breakdown: Exercises, Cues, Adjustments, Spotting, Anatomy and Progressions/Regressions
Day 2. Lyra L1 Focus
- 10am-10:30am: Review Day 1 content. Check in
- 10:30am-11:45am: Student Led Introductions and Warm up
- 11:45am-1pm: Lyra L1 Curriculum Breakdown: Movements, Cues, Adjustments, Spotting, Anatomy and Progressions/Regressions
- 1pm-1:45pm: Lunch Break
- 1:45pm-4:30pm: Lyra L1 Breakdown Continued
- 4:30pm-5pm: Certificates, Class Closing, Feedback Forms